"Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile, I caught hell for."
MURRAY v. MARYLAND MISSOURI ex rel GAINES v. CANADA SWEAT v. PAINTER MCLAURIN v. OKLAHOMA BOARD of REGENTS of HIGHER EDUCATION BROWN v. BOARD of EDUCATION
- 12 tracks
- The 22nd full-length project written and recorded by My Dreamz since the age of 14
- Written, produced, performed, directed, arranged, mixed by My Dreamz
- May 17th, 2019 - Release date on the anniversary of the beginning of the end of segregation in public schools in America [READ MORE]
- The "Introduction" is the last track
- Every song on the album is a chapter to a story
- If you listen the songs last to first, the story is still the same
- No features
- "Dedicated to Ms. Tenney, my high school creative writing teacher"
- Every song has accompanying visual art featuring the lyrics, also completely created by My Dreamz